Fanvil X3S 2-Line IP Phone
Fanvil X3S is an entry-level VoIP phone that uses the open SIP protocol to connect with a very broad range of VoIP providers: 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, and many more! With the X3S, you get support for 2 SIP accounts and HD Voice technology for beautiful wideband audio. The 2.4" color LCD screen is bright and simple to read. Use the RJ9 port to plug in a corded headset.
Fanvil uses a Broadcom chipset to power your IP phone. Fanvil X3S is loaded with features for everyday use: full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation, audio codecs and enhancements to cover all cases, and dual Ethernet ports with pass-through for simplifying your deployment. The phone includes a desktop/wall mount.
Fanvil X3S IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: no
- Additional Port: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 2.4" 320x240 color LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB, G.722
- Enhancements: VAD, CNG, BNE, NR, PLC, AJB
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes, with included desk/wall mount
- Dimensions: 10.83" x 8.46" x 2.44"
Fanvil X3S 2-Line Enterprise VoIP Phone Package Contents:
- X3S phone
- Handset with cord
- Desktop stand/wall mount
- Ethernet cable