Yealink T40P-SFB IP Phone, Skype for Business Edition
Yealink T40P-SFB is the Skype for Business edition of Yealink's popular entry-level IP phone. Coming pre-loaded with Skype for Business firmware, this edition makes mass deployment a breeze. Yealink SIP-T40P-SFB also supports BToE (Better Together over Ethernet). Microsoft certification allows for a seamless Skype for Business experience.
Yealink T40P-SFB is still the same great VoIP phone, with dual Fast Ethernet ports with PoE and pass-through. The 2.3" graphical LCD display is backlit and bright, and allows for simple contextual action selection. Yealink Optima HD voice through handset and full-duplex speakerphone provides users with natural, wideband audio.
Yealink T40P-SFB IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 2.3" 132x64 backlit graphical LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711µ/a, G.729AB, G.726
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS, DSCP
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount bracket
Yealink SIP-T40P-SFB Enterprise VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- SIP-T40P-SFB phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide